NSV - Took me 4 years!

Options
embclark
embclark Posts: 186 Member
Less then a year after getting married, my husband and I got pregnant and since then have been pregnant 3 times! We only have one child, but are very happy at this point. But the 2 loses each caused me to gain weight and after having my daughter I also discovered I had a hypothyroid problem.

So I took off my wedding rings less then a year after getting married and haven't been able to put them back on since!

This summer is our 5 year anniversary and I had planned to stretch them if they didn't fit by then...

But I have been wearing them now for over a week, even when I sleep! Yay for not needing to stretch my rings!!!

Replies

• plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good for you, congrats.
  • gatsby85
    gatsby85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic - you must be so happy and proud. How lovely to be able to wear your wedding rings again. Well done you!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations!
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congratulations! I think I need to get mine sized they are way too big.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!