Options
MindyBlack
MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
Thoughts?

Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm not into "nutrition" supplements. Eat whole foods--fruits, veggies, lean proteins, etc. Much better for you!
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    ^agree with this. however, i do have a friend that sells it, and of course he swears by it. i had him hook me up with a few samples, and to be honest i was not impressed. the taste was not that great, and it had a lot more sugar in it than i thought it should (the one i'm talking about is the "post workout shake", though he also got me the "muscle gainer", neither were that good)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Multi-level marketing company, with roots in Herbalife. That's enough for me to stay away. Regardless of the quality, you will surely be paying more than you should.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm not into "nutrition" supplements. Eat whole foods--fruits, veggies, lean proteins, etc. Much better for you!

I agree totally. Girls at work are hot and heavy into it. That's why I asked.
  • Meisterberger
    Options
    I have the cleanse and 24 day challenge sitting at home. Haven't got around to doing it yet, though.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I've got friends that are really into it and sell it now. One of them lost a bunch of weight and looks great. However, I'd rather not waste a bunch of money when I can get in shape/lose weight by just watching what I eat and exercising. Also, quick fixes never last.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Advocare is AWESOME! :) I just finished doing the lean in 13 and I lost 7 pounds! and you get to eat thats the best part!!! NO starving yourself! :)
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    It's a great product!!! Message me if you are interested!
    Right on cue, the salespeople appear. :angry:
  • ericdeken
    ericdeken Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI: You CAN NOT get all your daily nutrition with foods alone. Supplements help with that. Its proven. Ask any nutritionist.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I used to be a distributor I dropped out found out a lot of things under the workings are as they appear. The Dr's they say are on the board are actually paid to say they are, hmmmm makes you think about what the product really has to offer. Besides anything that says "supplements" don't have to go through FDA for approval unless they are found harmful. After watching a special on HBO with pills being package by illegals for a penny each most of them filled with 70% whey powder and only .5% actual product in them also makes me rethink of what is really in "supplements".
  • jamie78
    Options
    Just an FYI: You CAN NOT get all your daily nutrition with foods alone. Supplements help with that. Its proven. Ask any nutritionist.
    exactly! :)
  • ericdeken
    ericdeken Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I used to be a distributor I dropped out found out a lot of things under the workings are as they appear. The Dr's they say are on the board are actually paid to say they are, hmmmm makes you think about what the product really has to offer. Besides anything that says "supplements" don't have to go through FDA for approval unless they are found harmful. After watching a special on HBO with pills being package by illegals for a penny each most of them filled with 70% whey powder and only .5% actual product in them also makes me rethink of what is really in "supplements".

So the Dr's are supposed to work for free? Hmm interesting..lol
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    I have the cleanse and 24 day challenge sitting at home. Haven't got around to doing it yet, though.
    "Cleanse" -- that's always a red flag.
  • Mayor_West
    Mayor_West Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Broscience at its best.....

If that's the case, how did people get all their nutritional needs in the past BEFORE supplements? How did the human race evolve as a species without them?
  • MKerr11
    MKerr11 Posts: 1
    Options
    I get my vitamins elsewhere but LOVE the Spark!
  • Charlahorr
    Charlahorr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did the cleanse and the 14 day, which is the 24 day challenge, and i totally like it. Made me have more energy and i lost lbs and inches.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options

If that's the case, how did people get all their nutritional needs in the past BEFORE supplements? How did the human race evolve as a species without them?
    Aliens, of course. Aliens with advanced technology brought Advocare products from their home planet. "Prometheus" explains it all.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    There's no 'i' in Teamocil...at least not where you'd think
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Ily.
  • jamie78
    Options
    "Cleanse" -- that's always a red flag.

This is not your typical cleanse! You eat great food on this one! You basically just cut dairy and sugar out and white carbs :) so dont judge before you know!
    Advocare never suggest anyone to eat under 1200 calories and actually recommends you eat 1500 per day! :)