Small NSV, but still super exciting! :0)

I have been diligently weight training and doing my cardio since February of this year and was getting a little discouraged because of the scale not moving much. However, after seeing the difference in pictures from when I started, I'm feeling a lot better, lol! I need to just hide my scale, lol.

In the before pic I was about 143, and the after/now pic I'm about 132-134. I'm hoping to get down to around 120, so almost there!

1dded24a.jpg

Replies

• scrmngdsy
    scrmngdsy Posts: 54 Member
    Definitely not so small of a victory, the change is super apparent and you look great!

Keep up the good work! There's nothing discouraging about those results!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    You look great!
  • beezbee
    beezbee Posts: 87 Member
    This is NOT a small NSV, the difference is amazing! You look great. Love that you lift, that's the way;-) Keep it up girl!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Definitely not a small NSV...and probably an SV at that! You look amazing!
  • vbcoach25
    vbcoach25 Posts: 27 Member
    Wonderful progress - great work!
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    That's a ten pound difference? Sign me up! Seriously, I am at about 147 (not even sure, I too am on a scale break), looking to get down to 130 ish and I would be delighted to see the results that you have. Congrats!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Nice job so far. Keep up the good work. Looks to me that toning and weights and continuing to drop the body fat percentage will help the most... Does not appear that a big weight loss is needed by the photos. Looks good now! Great job.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Keep up the good work!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Definitely a head turner at the beach this year.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Looking good! Love that bikini, btw!
  • Nice job. Small NSV my *kitten*. You look great :)
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    WOW Great results so far.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Massive NSV. You look fantastic.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Wow! You are doing great! Congratulations! You'll hit your goal in no time!:flowerforyou:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Feel proud of your accomplishment! You look great!
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Not so chubbybunny anymore!!! Isn't it amazing the impact that weight training can have? Great job, keep it up.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Looking good! Nice progress!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    You look Great!!! Your waist is so defined now. YOu should be so proud of yourself!! COngrats :flowerforyou:
  • ctiedeman
    ctiedeman Posts: 21
    You look FABULOUS! Definitely not a small change, keep up the great work and congrats on what you have achieved! :wink:
  • RealHealthQuest
    RealHealthQuest Posts: 42 Member
    You can really tell a difference and you should be sooo proud! Just remember that as the weight comes off you might not see big changes in your weight, but you will in your inches, how your jeans feel, etc... Just keep taking and looking at those pictures. I think you are going to like what you see. Inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!