Alabama 10 min Trainer

Options
Hi there I am from Alabama. I just got the 10 minute Trainer by Tony Horton, and I think I like it, but need some encouragement to keep with it. It seem like every time I get something I do it for a week and then don't do it anymore. I definitely need some support. I think that will help me. Thanks to all

Replies

• sirabe76
    Options
    I can supprot you if you support me. I have the same problem. but I will be doing good for like 5 weeks and then stop all together. RIght now I am doing the 30 day shred with Jillian Micheals. Tell me how the 10 minute trainer is.
  • lessfluffyz
    Options
    hi alabama,

just do what you can, as often as you can
    i just started exercising too "walk away the pounds"
    remember we didn't just wake one morning fluffy it took time
    love you ticker, i'm a ladybug fans too
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support, yeah just keep it up, 5 wks is a long time. If I can make it 2 wks then maybe I can keep at it. I love lady bugs and thanks
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Oh come on girl you can do this:drinker:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Tracking your exercise here will help keep you accountable.

Also, thinking in short term goals. "I will do this just for today." Or, "I will do it for this week". It seems to work pretty good most of the time for me.
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thats a good thought, that might help me keep going, instead of thinking in terms of I have to do this for 5 weeks or so, just a day at a time. Thanks gals