New to MFP

Options
scorpio61
scorpio61 Posts: 46 Member
Just wanted to say hi and after reading so many post I see there are a lot of really amazing ppl on here Gosh I have so many things to say about so much I guess I can start by telling a little bit about my journey with the wt. loss battle and what I have learned a long the way My starting wt. I was at 210 I'm a gym rat so I knew it wasn't my exercise it was my eating I was exercising to maintain my eating habits So I cut back on my exercising to clean up some of the bad habits I had (one of which was staying up late) The only exercise I did was walking My main goal was my eating My wt. got down to 165 and decided to stay at 165 So it was time to get back into being the gym rat again to get my wt. moving My goal wt. is 150 Well at the same time life threw a monkey wrench into the mix My daughter got sick again So it wasn't about me I had to take care of her and her daughter and try and fit me in there somewhere Well I'm up 15 lbs (183) And full steam ahead I got my eyes on the prize (150) I don't compair myself to others I don't beat myself up if I had a bad day or ate a cupcake I stand in front of the mirror naked and tell myself I look beautiful I tell myself I'm getting skinny I log in every day and log all my exercises and food for the day to hold myself accountable for what goes in my mouth I had logged what I ate for the past 3 yrs. Something I stopped doing when my daughter got sick I like the concept of MFP so much better and looking forward to the journey I'm back to spinning and lifting wts. I'm in my second wk of Tabata (kicking my butt) I can't wait to see where I will be at the end of the 8 wk. class Something we all need to keep in mind what works for one might not work for another We are all different our bodies respond to different things We all burn fat different You need to find what your body responds to Strength training tones and burns fat when done right Let's face it what we put in our mouths on a regular basis is our diet I hope you all have a wonderful day:)

Replies

• jenniferrebekahsands
    Options
    Nice work! You are doing a great job so far! I'm just starting my journey myself. Feel free to friend me for support!
    jen
  • begreenbe
    begreenbe Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Feel free to friend me.