I'm finally under 200 punds!!!

Options
TKelly06
TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
Not only that, but I fit in pants that I haven't worn in 8 years!!!! I'm so excited to have finally met my little goal of being under 200 pounds and there is no going back!!!

Replies

• zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 15 lbs away from that huge milestone, and I know I will go happy crazy when I ge there.

Congratulations.
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, Congrats! I can't wait to post this myself in the next week or so.

Keep up the great work.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE accomplishment, you should be so proud of yourself and all you hard work. WAY TO GO!:flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That is a huge milestone, and one to be proud of! Congratulations! You are in inspiration for me, I'm still working towards that goal. But knowing that you persevered and made it, gives me great hope!

Thank you, and Gratz!!!!
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!! I think it's time to reward yourself with a new pair of hottie pants.:happy:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! I cant wait to be there too! Havent been there since the 7th grade about a hundred years ago.

Good job and keep up the great work!!
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all your replies!!! Good luck to everyone trying to reach thier goals!!
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be under 200. :D I've got my eyes on it. I've already told myself when I get under it, I'm never -ever- going over it again. EVER.

You've done such a great job!!
  • ellas00000
    Options
    Way to go!! Anything is possible. Cheers!!!
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Great job!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Little goal? That's huge! Congrats on being under 200. I can't wait for that day, myself. :smile:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I am 2 lbs away from being under 200, can't wait!!!
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence, I reached this milestone today too! What a great feeling!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    YAY YAY YAY ... isn't that a great feeling?? I love living in ONEderland and I never want to leave!!!

Congratulations.jpg
  • melmel12
    melmel12 Posts: 21
    Options
    that is awesome! way to go!
    that's my 1st goal too
    get under that 200 mark :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!