Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Replies

• arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    What an awesome and inspiring blog! Thank you so much for sharing! Your pictures are great! You look marvelous. I have been on My Fitness Pal for a couple of months now, and finally lost a little weight. I really believe it is because, if I log on every day, I can't help but be aware of what I am eating and doing (or not doing) with myself. I still have a ways to go. I truly appreciate your "can-do" words. Thanks!
  • You look amazing! What an awesome
    Journey!
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    :flowerforyou: I've said it before, you look amazing!!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    I saw your story once before with some other people who had lost 100+lbs.. YOU LOOK AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your success!!!
  • Great story! Congratulations on your awesome success!
  • ibeefree
    ibeefree Posts: 1 Member
    SO inspiring! :smile:

Congratulations - you look phenomenal!
  • dareacceptor
    dareacceptor Posts: 58 Member
    A-maz-ing! And I can't usually stand to read long posts, but yours kept me going the whole way - thanks! (pills from Mexico - LOL!!)
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Holy freakin *BLEEEEEEEEP*!! I was actually talking out loud looking at your pics,i was like "OMG thats CRAZY!" and my BF was like what?! haha..WTG! *picks jaw up off of keyboard* you must be so proud! Keep up the awesome work,u look amazing!
  • innocentlywicked
    innocentlywicked Posts: 26 Member
    you look absolutely amazing - and your son is adorable!!!!!! such an inspiration!!!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    So So happy for you! Proud to call you my MFP friend! Congrats!
  • MrsCrystal84
    MrsCrystal84 Posts: 15 Member
    Amazing story! Thanks for sharing and you look great!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    You truly do look amazing!!! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • RenitaDeShanne
    RenitaDeShanne Posts: 20 Member
    You did great! Now I'm going to the gym. Hopefully a year from now I can experience the same joy you feel now.
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    You sure do look adorable and awesome! How inspiring! Congratulations on your success!
  • holy crap! you look spo different!! thats amazing!! you look great!! congrats!
  • You look amazing! Congratulations! I hope i can loose just as much at my one year point!
  • edd43
    edd43 Posts: 44 Member
    What an inspiration! You look fantastic! :happy:
  • swimmer750
    swimmer750 Posts: 9 Member
    What a great success story. Congrats on your achievements!:smile:
  • jennieth
    jennieth Posts: 105
    Amazing story! You look wonderful and are an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • Bearman45
    Bearman45 Posts: 46
    Thanks for the inspiration!

Your story, and the way you've told, will ring true for many people.

Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!