I should be in something like AA- food addict- what's your?

Options
mscoco10
mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
Here goes:

Hi ya'll , My name is Coco and I'm addicted to nuts. All kinds and taste. Drops the mic and walks away.

Replies

• Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm Minnie, addicted to cheeseburgers (not hamburgers I NEED the cheese)
  • wendy99709
    Options
    I'm addicted to sugar. I heard someone say on the radio yesterday that sugar is like crack for babies ... I guess I will never grow up.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name's Amanda and I'm addicted to Pringles (especially salt & vinegar or pizza flavor). With the help of my MFP family, I have not have a single Pringles chip in months.
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to sweets. Candy, desserts, cool whip, dream whip. Anything sweet. :blushing:
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Hello... my name is Pete, I am addicted to Pizza... and Mac and cheese... and Spaghetti... and.... sigh this could take a while.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    FRENCH FRIES !! I'll eat them with a cheesey burger yummo!
  • Yukibar
    Yukibar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Barbara and I'm a carb addict. Gimme sugar, gimme bread, gimme pasta!! gimme gimme gimme!
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tikia I am addicted to hot wangs and hot sauce! ( I put that ish on everything) :drinker:
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll.....I started a group to stop those food addictions...30 days without. Come join..it just started yesterday and 41 signed up, but no one is posting!!! I need help to stop my addiction to caffeine and popcorn!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6364-30-day-stop-that-food-drink-addiction-challenge
  • mogolo
    mogolo Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi im doug and im addicted to Mountain dew and junk food...
    been 2 days with no mountain dew not even diet but we'll see :(
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I do not discriminate I am addicted to all foods. I am an equal opportunity food eater.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    my name's kait and i'm addicted to peanut butter, it's the devil.
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Ashanti and I'm addicted to Brisket and Breakfast tacos (I'm a Texan it's a must have in life around here)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a blonde (My name is Kevin) ----I am addicted to ice cream....yum
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name's Amanda and I'm addicted to Pringles (especially salt & vinegar or pizza flavor). With the help of my MFP family, I have not have a single Pringles chip in months.

hehe, single pringle.... rhyyyminnggg!!!!

Personally, I'm addicted to Dunkin Donuts anything and McDonald's Angus Deluxe & French Frieessss
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Claudette and I am addicted to chips and ice cream - especially together!!
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to all food, sugars, salts, carbs, yup I love it all. Today might sell my soul for twizzlers.:embarassed:
  • hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    My name is Hilary and I'm addicted to pizza
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to sugar. I heard someone say on the radio yesterday that sugar is like crack for babies ... I guess I will never grow up.

ditto :)
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    Hello my name is Brittany and I'm addicted to ice cream. and pizza. and cheese. and chips. and chocolate. and chicken fingers and spicy fries and CHEESECAKE....... yum now im hungry.