Odd/funny news article titles

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
So I'm reading thru the local online paper and came across this new story:

"Body found in Grand Rapids cemetery". How can you NOT click on the link for that....and the first sentence is "Grand Rapids Police are investigating a scene where a body has been found in a cemetery."

Well, at least I know where all the zombies are, and that they haven't escaped yet.....

Replies

• collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That is right up there with the "Clothing Optional 5K", headline I saw.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    lol...I would have to click on that article too! Don't have any to share off the top of my head.
  • collinj8
    Options
    Here is another one.
    "Two Arrested after Being Found Passed Out in Mortuary Van"
    They just did not want to have to go far once they passed.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Hahaha....first line of a news article this morning:
    A teenager driving illegally ran over a man sitting near a fountain Thursday night.

Um, when is it legal to run over a man?
  • collinj8
    Options
    That is funny. When he is sitting near a fountain. lol
  • Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    The headline wasn't funny, but I got a giggle out of the story. Who doesn't meet up with people from Craigslist at 2am to buy goods, right?

ELDERSBURG, Md. - Police said a Carroll County man was robbed by a man and a woman after he met them to sell an Apple iPhone.

The robbery occurred around 2 a.m. Sunday on Hodges Road in Eldersburg.

The Carroll County Sheriff's Office said the two robbers were armed, one with a hammer and one with a knife that was held to the throat of the victim.

The robbers took the iPhone and cash, and investigators said the amount stolen was worth more than $1,000. The victim was not injured.

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland/carroll-county/Man-robbed-after-meeting-couple-to-sell-iPhone/-/10137488/15140532/-/s7q9c6z/-/index.html#ixzz1yGVABIV9
  • collinj8
    Options
    I am not sure what this person was thinking when they created this headline.
    "Sweet summer corn is better than sex" Via CNN.com
  • collinj8
    Options
    It is a great day looks like for headlines.
    "Road sign: Honk if you're horny"