A year and a half into my jounrney!! PICS

Options
I was looking at some recent pictures of myself and decided to pull up some pictures before I started my journey and I am blown away!!!! I love the woman that I am becoming. I love that all of my hard work is slowly paying off and I am starting to see some shape to my body. I have gone from a lazy, never working out, junk food eating couch potato to a healthy lifestyle full of exercise, I have completed five different 5K's, one 10K and this sunday will be my first triathlon.
I went from walking on a treadmill, to now taking classes like Body Pump, Step, Zumba, RPM, riding a bike, running and swimming! I surprise myself daily with being able to get deeper into a squat or lunge, push a little harder, up my weights in class, run a little faster, feel a little lighter and smile A LOT more! I no longer shy away from having my picture taken. I am proud!! Every glass of water, every better food choice, each work out has brought me to the woman I am today. And as I sit here and type this, I can only see great things in my healthier, more fit future! I find myself saying this often, but if I can do this, anyone can do it!!!!! I have had times I have fallen off the wagon, ate bad for weeks at a time, didn't want to workout. But I got my head right back in the game and got back to it. I want this so bad. It may take a few more years to get to my goal and maintain from there, but I am in this for the long haul!!!! Having my MFP family has made this journey easier! Having the best workout partner a person could ask for, one of my best friends Sarah, has made a huge difference in this process!
You CAN do this!!! If you have been eating bad, STOP. Get back on track!
If you dont want to go to the gym, rememeber how amazing you feel after! NO MORE EXCUSES!!!
MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

222ry400.jpg

111ry400.jpg

333ry400.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!