NSV-Size 10 instead of size 14

Options
I woke up late this morning (missed by workout), threw on a pair of pants and ran out the door. I have a couple pairs of size 14 work pants, several size 12 (my normal weight from 2009-2011) and one pair that are size 10.

I just went to the bathroom and realized I had grabbed my size 10s and they are just a tiny bit snug and there is no belly hanging over the edge. Holy crap I'm excited!!

Replies

• DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work. I just love NSVs.
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • babykell19
    babykell19 Posts: 72
    Options
    awesome! its the small things like that that keep us motivated! :)
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i know! i am so excited to go home and try on the rest of my clothes!
  • heatherrose9
    heatherrose9 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! CONGRATS! :):flowerforyou:
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I would be extremely excited!!! Good for you :)
  • amvandehey
    Options
    Great Job! Always a good feeling!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats!!
  • scgroom
    scgroom Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations! I find losing sizes much more satisfying that losing pounds.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    awesome;) I am working my way to a size 10. right now I just slipped in a size 14 regular and got out of 16.
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    what a GREAT surprise! like finding a $5 bill in your spring jacket when you put it on! :-) :drinker:
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That's great!!

I was a 16 when I started losing, and dropped to my average 12.. but I got into a pair of 10 recently too.. granted mine DID have some belly hanging over (I carry SO much of my weight there)... but my 10's are coming!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love those NSVs! I have an interview next week and all my nice clothes are too big so I had to go get an outfit (best excuse eveer) and I bought myself a cute lil pencil skirt in a size 10! My last one was a size 16! Keep it up!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kristinlien04
    kristinlien04 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    way to go Cassandra!! That is an awesome NSV!
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    just goes to show how much sizes differ. all my express size 12 pants fit-snuggly, but they fit. My size 12 anne kline clothes do not fit yet :( being as this was my only size 10, I am guessing I have a while until i will be buying 10! I will try them again July 15th :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!