Gaspari MyoFusion Whey Protein-any experience?

Options
They say its an Optimal Ration Of Whey Protein Concentrate & Isolate, Egg Albumen & Milk. Have any of you tried it? Im thinking about using it after my turbofire workouts in the evening to allow my muscles to recover :) any thoughts?

Replies

• debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I use it before and after every weight lifting session and sometimes after hard cardio. Tastes great and does an excellent job with recovery. Paired with Scivation Xtend during my working and between workouts (and lots of stretching) my muscles have never recovered faster. Vanilla is the BOMB with iced coffee!
  • minnie_monroe
    Options
    I use it before and after every weight lifting session and sometimes after hard cardio. Tastes great and does an excellent job with recovery. Paired with Scivation Xtend during my working and between workouts (and lots of stretching) my muscles have never recovered faster. Vanilla is the BOMB with iced coffee!

thanks a lot for ur replay :) Ill have to decide which flavuor to buy, except for vanilla what do u also like? and do you drink it with milk or water? :)