Options
    Mine is the Serenity Prayer:
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Mine is me in Luxor (Egypt). Up until maybe 4-5 months ago it was the best I have ever been - health wise. I had lost lots of weight for my trip to Egypt, and remember this day, because I was still pinching myself about where I actually was.

Unfortunately, I came back from that trip, broke up with my then bf, piled the weight on and let myself get worse than I was when I started. Now I am actually in better shape, physically and mentally than before - and this photo reminds me of my love to travel and how it always brings a smile to my face.

I wont be putting the weight back on this time - I am in a better place now. Oh and my next trip is back to the Middle East - 6 weeks and I am off to Jordan and Israel!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Making excuses for not doing what I should to get healthy is one of my biggest obstacles. I have it there in my ticker to remind myself that there is never an excuse good enough to put those things off. :)
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    I used my favorite picture that I've ever found of a lion. This picture is valiant and powerful (and aesthetically appealing) - the way I'm becoming. (; haha

(:
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My Daughter.

It was her first bath. First taste of REAL responsibility mixed in with a dose of reality. To realize suddenly that you are completely responsible for another person was just mind blowing. This is when it hit home for me I think... that or the first day we brought her home. I dont remember which, I was way to sleep deprived.
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Mine is the Scooby Doo gang! They are just plain awesome!!! No big surprise there. Also, it's a reminder of my visit with my boyfriend. Someone was selling a van that they made look just like the Mystery Van! It was cool :bigsmile:
  • A_oshel
    A_oshel Posts: 8
    Options
    Wedding Day, one year ago on Monday! :)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Mine is my dog molson and his sister Harley, at Williams lake, Canada. Glacier fed and soooooo very cold. I was in for 2.8 seconds when camped there without a shower.
  • jfort1988
    jfort1988 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I like Iron Maiden.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Mine is of a Keyblade from the Kingdom Hearts series :)
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in my Highschool band so I love music
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    evolution of a fat man to a thin man
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I love fetish clothing and high heels. I've never been able to walk in heels. So as part of my journey to be who I want to be and do the things I want to do, I practice walking in heels and this reminds me I'm on a journey to reach more than just a weight loss goal.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Mine is a cropped image of a greeting card that I made for my boyfriend. Obviously the man & woman in hearts there are us. :love:
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    A bikini I would really like to wear. Never been in one :(
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My ticker is Behemoth. If you don't know who they are, it's really hard for me to explain. Black metal! |m| That's is all.
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like Iron Maiden.

And I'm adding you because of that. Lol. You gotta rock if you listen to Maiden!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I like sand dunes, I like to ride stuff at the dunes. This pic was from the 2009 Dakar Rally.

Here it is a bit bigger.
    153pa1w.jpg

Cool. I love your profile pic, too. Social D is my favorite band!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    my dog Tucker with his head in my lap while I was wearing my Tweety Bird pajamas
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Jacob Black is whose team I am on, in Twilight