Let start a new thread, 10 min exercise

Options
Starting today, or when ever you read this, lets do some sort of exercise for 10 mins, whether it be a video, house cleaning power walking take your dog, dancing, playing your wii or just whatever your heart desires. Do this for a week and weigh in on Fridays and post it here and lets continue this, maybe we can get somewhere with this. awesome........now go do something!:tongue:

Replies

• CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you wanna join this thread
  • carmine0408
    Options
    I will Join.... sounds like a plan
  • carmine0408
    Options
    134595.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

i think this is my ticker
  • izriani
    izriani Posts: 17
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea! I want to join too ;)!
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    Great anyone can join any time, don't forget to do something to day for at least 10 mins, if you can do longer, thats wonderful
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I will do this. Right now I am doing the 150 jumping jacks a day challenge, and this will fit in nicely. I will bump during the day so pple will see it!

Has anyone bought any of the 10 minute trainers? I have 10 minute dancing abs, it is pretty cool.

Gonna dust that baby off right now!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    thanks and welcome, do as much as you want just at least doing 10 mins of something
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this! My daughter and I will dance for 10 minutes a day!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I will do this. Right now I am doing the 150 jumping jacks a day challenge, and this will fit in nicely. I will bump during the day so pple will see it!

Has anyone bought any of the 10 minute trainers? I have 10 minute dancing abs, it is pretty cool.

ive got the dance off fat fast 10 minute one!

i'm in! i cleaned my bathtub for way more than 10 minutes today! on top of my workout
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

ive got the dance off fat fast 10 minute one!

i'm in! i cleaned my bathtub for way more than 10 minutes today! on top of my workout

I did 10 minutes of dance to cheer myself up!

Then 10 minutes folding laundry without stopping. I lifted my arms HIGH to fold the sheets and towels.....bent over low and did a squat to get the clothes out of the dryer!!

did 4 10 minute sets at the beach!!

Great challenge!!
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    You all are doing Great! keep it up, dance is fun and a wonderful exercise. Don't forget this Friday, post if you lost anything. Keep it up
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'll do this as well! I just bought a new elliptical, so my 10+ minutes will be on that!!
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    awesome, I did my 10 today and will probably do another 10 after awhile. Everyone is doing great, keep it up
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i did c25k, and 150 jumping jacks, didn't get in my 10 min extra, so i failed today, but there is always tommorow!
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    150 jumping jacks is wonderful, good job, keep it up everybody
  • Wecandothis
    Options
    150 jumping jacks is WOW!

I taught my daughter the 'twist' for 10 minutes. She thought it was hysterical and we got the dogs all dancing too!
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    That is awesome, twisting is great!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I need to burn off some stress, so I'm going to do a 10 minute video on sparkpeople.com right now.

Edit: Done :smile:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    so i was going to just do 20 minutes of dance aerobics, but i threw in 10 when i remembered this challenge! yay
  • Wecandothis
    Options
    I walked an extra 10 minutes this morning, because of this challenge! Thank you for extra calories burned!