Worried about my health and balance.

Options
Initially when I began regularly exercising, it was because I lacked balance between studying and physical activity.
Now it seems I might be tipping the scale too far into the physical activity direction, and it's starting to concern me.

I'm not feeling well today. I performed a double workout session yesterday, ending with some sparring and a slight knock to the head (along with a litter of bruises from my shins/knees contacting the not-so-fleshy bits of my opponent) in kungfu. There's a headache and I was unable to sleep last night.
And yet I'm feeling terrible that I haven't hit the gym yet today.

I no longer get very much sleep, and its habitual that i wake up anywhere between 5am-8am, and won't go back to sleep simply because I am so hungry. I'm a newly graduated highschool student. As far as I'm concerned any graduated highschool student should be sleeping in as much as possible over their first free summer. : P

I haven't had my TOM since.. Maybe March/April?

But with three weeks before I move into my dorm left and two more very difficult pounds to loose, I'm feeling more compelled than ever to push myself. I hate not reaching my goals and I pride myself on my willpower and determination.

I'm going to be heading to the doctor next week, although I don't really know what I'm going to say or where to start.

How concerned should I be?
I know this situation might not apply to a lot of MFP goers around here, but I'd like to hear some input I guess. Thank you