THIS is great!

Options
Lee1265
Lee1265 Posts: 15 Member
I said yesterday that I had been active and just watching the boards for awhile, finally introduced myself yesterday... got TWO friends and from the comments they have left... I suddenly feel SO MOTIVATED!!! My lord! If anyone is out there just reading....get in here! This place is GREAT!!! Feel free to add me... I LOVE the support I've received in just two days!!!!! You know who you are....thank you SO much!!!!

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I said yesterday that I had been active and just watching the boards for awhile, finally introduced myself yesterday... got TWO friends and from the comments they have left... I suddenly feel SO MOTIVATED!!! My lord! If anyone is out there just reading....get in here! This place is GREAT!!! Feel free to add me... I LOVE the support I've received in just two days!!!!! You know who you are....thank you SO much!!!!

hahah I agree with you totally
  • Lindaendall
    Lindaendall Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Fantastic site - I joined in January with a target of 30lbs to lose, I built up a fantastic friendship network that has helped me to lose 25lbs so far. I have just come back from a 2 week holiday and put the customary 5lb back on - as we do - but went straight back onto MFP and have already lost 2of the 5..........I have never EVER found getting fit and losing weight so easy or so much fun.

Thank you all my MFPals - I love you all x x x

Linda:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • pacarolinagirl
    Options
    I just got "active" on this board Tuesday & I love it. The logging of food is the best and helps me stay on track. I love seeing all the "before" & "after" pictures...so MOTIVATING! I'm gonna keep pushing forward & I'll try to motivate along my journey if I can. :)
    Feel free to add me if you want.