I need friends!

Options
124»

Replies

• aviatrix80
    aviatrix80 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone...I joined a while back but haven't been very successful as yet, so I'm hoping to add a few friends for motivation and support. I'm a single Mum of a 2 year old, I work shift work full time and study part time, but I want to lose weight to do something for myself. I'm not after miracles, just 10kg would be nice (22 pounds). I too get caught by temptation, and snacking.
    Feel free to add me! Pls!
    :)
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 and could use some more pals... will offer my support right back at ya!
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm all in for more friends and more motivation! Feel free to add me.
  • MoBetta7114
    MoBetta7114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a 29yr old mother of 1 who is still holding on the the weight I gained when I had my lil man. By the way he is 5yr now so there is no excuse. I am wanting to be more active with him and enjoy life the way I used to but the extra weight is more than uncomfortable its created a few health issues as well. I am looking to loose 40 lbs the right way and would love to gain some friends along this journey. We can all use the extra encouragement :smile: so feel free to add me and I will be adding new friends as well, with determination we can all achieve the goals we are setting :bigsmile:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    you can add me ; )
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    anybody wanting a friend & motivation feel free to add meeeeee :o ) xxx
  • xxclaire76xx
    Options
    feel free too ad me :):happy:
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you'd like. Goes for anyone else too....can always use more motivation and support :)
  • adamsanders
    adamsanders Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Aprillouwho
    Options
    Everyone can add me if they like :) I'm also new and looking to give/recieve support! Good luck to everyone!