This Site is Incredible! Thank you for your service, Myfitne

Options
Hello Everyone!

My name is Casey and I am a Certified Personal Trainer. I also teach Weight Loss Classes/Challenges. I just wanted to post how incredible myfitnesspal.com really is. Every class I teach my participants to come to this site and track their food and exercise. My past 2 classes have resulted in an average of 17lbs and 13 inches lost per participant! My challenges are 12 weeks long and within the first week of sending them to this site, they see weight loss! Averaging 1-2 pounds per person! Just being able to have my client visually see what and how much is going into their bodies, has helped them shed the pounds.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to myfitnesspal for offering this incredible site (and for free!) you have helped me and my clients on their journey to better health! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!

Make it a Healthy Day!

Casey
Personal Success Coach and Certified Trainer
http://www.viverefitness.com

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I think you should visit this thread :wink:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/62856-tell-dr-phil
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I hope Mike sees your post. It's a great post and so nice the site is being used and recommended by a trainer to help others. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I wish more trainers would recommend this site!!!

Reminds me, I need to tell my gym owner about it so he can have his staff and trainers recommend it.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I truly don't know what I would do without MFP. I know I wouldn't be 19 pounds lighter if I hadn't stumbled across this site back in June.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i feel like too good feedback would result in it being a paid for service....just my .02 cents though
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    I agree completely - this site is AWESOME and has provided a lot of good motivation for me since I found it in March. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Kudos to Mike...........great job!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!