Okay, I think I'm back

I have had a week of horrible Migraines accompanied by vomiting!!! I don't know where it came from or why and I have NEVER had it that bad. Hopefully it has passed and I can get back on track. I missed you guys!!!!

Mema

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I have had a week of horrible Migraines accompanied by vomiting!!! I don't know where it came from or why and I have NEVER had it that bad. Hopefully it has passed and I can get back on track. I missed you guys!!!!

Mema
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    That's awful!

My husband used to get migraines like that. It was usually set off by a food allergy (MSG, processed cheese, etc.). Hope you feel better soon.

Mary
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    That's awful!

My husband used to get migraines like that. It was usually set off by a food allergy (MSG, processed cheese, etc.). Hope you feel better soon.

Mary
    Thank you. I have headaches all my life but nothing like that. I ended up in the ER because I couldn't stop throwing up. They gave me demerol, terodal. vicadin, etc....Nothing would help. I went like that for a solid week. Still don't know what triggered it. I finally got some imatrex and have taken almost all 12 tablets!!!! I hope I am on the downhill slide now. It was not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    I would make a list of everything you did 24 hours before - you should have what you ate, right? Just keep track of it in case it happens again.
    You definitely have my pity.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :frown: sorry to hear you were sick:flowerforyou: