Getting a little frustrated!!!

Options
I am on my 6th week of P90x, and i only lost 3 or 4 pounds i see a little definition in my muscles, but i want to boost my weight loss, what should i do?

Replies

• Rachiebee7
    Rachiebee7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am the same, I'm on jillian michaels body revolution week 6 and I've lost 3 lbs wow! I don't follow her eating plan religiously but I eat pretty good, portion control etc! It's do frustrating! Please advice needed! X
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am the same, I'm on jillian michaels body revolution week 6 and I've lost 3 lbs wow! I don't follow her eating plan religiously but I eat pretty good, portion control etc! It's do frustrating! Please advice needed! X

Well i don't follow Tony Horton eating plan, but i made some adjustment in my eating, plus add 3 day a week cardion on 5th week, let's see if somebody can help us
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I can
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I can

Well enlighten us
  • Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    Options
    Are you measuring too? You might be losing inches but maintaining the same weight as muscle weighs more than fat.
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Exercise alone doesn't make you lose weight. Losing weight is 80% diet.

You have to be religious about recording your food here.
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Be patient! :) The less weight you have to lose; the longer it will take. Track your measurements. Make sure you are taking in enough protein? Drink enough water?
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Well, here it goes. Typically, you gain weight when you start a new program. That should last for a week or two. After that, if you haven't lost weight, you need to look at YOUR EATING! here is a great article on that:

https://www.turbokick.com/wblog/?p=709

Many go around saying: "water weight, muscle weights more, etc........ etc... etc.." We all heard them. Well, none of them are true. The fact is that you need to go on a high protein, LOWER carbs (notice I didn't say low carbs) and fats to see maximum weight loss.

I can help you but you need to tell me what percentages you are getting on your daily macros (protein, carbs and fats). Then, I need to see what kinds of carbs and fats you are getting. by looking at specific days.
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well, here it goes. Typically, you gain weight when you start a new program. That should last for a week or two. After that, if you haven't lost weight, you need to look at YOUR EATING! here is a great article on that:

https://www.turbokick.com/wblog/?p=709

Many go around saying: "water weight, muscle weights more, etc........ etc... etc.." We all heard them. Well, none of them are true. The fact is that you need to go on a high protein, LOWER carbs (notice I didn't say low carbs) and fats to see maximum weight loss.

I can help you but you need to tell me what percentages you are getting on your daily macros (protein, carbs and fats). Then, I need to see what kinds of carbs and fats you are getting. by looking at specific days.

Yeah I would also like some help! I haven't lost anything in the last 30 days.