Over 300lbs -18 lbs lost - Month and a half in (PIC)

2»

Replies

• XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    way to go! you're doing great!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    really good jobb!!! i can see the diffrence!
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Great job! I'm only two weeks in and I have about the same to lose. I'm taking pictures now.
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    I am not one to post pictures like this as I dislike attention, but I am hoping to inspire someone :smile: Started out at 333lbs (eeek) , I am 5' 7"

My official start date was April 23rd, so it's been roughly 7.5 weeks... I'm down 18 lbs and I couldn't tell at all... yea my clothes fit better and my husband and parents and sis said they can tell, but I felt that they had to because HEY they're family! I am so glad I took a photo the day I started on my journey. I took another one this afternoon and was very pleased. So, I am spreading the word to all that YOU HAVE TO TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!! I think they are so important to keeping you motivated. Cheers! :drinker:

mfpresize.jpg

P.S. Disregard the messy room, this is my lady cave :laugh:

Your hard work and self discipline is proving itself in the pictures. Congratulations! I am sending you a friend invite so I can be there to be your cheerleader. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
  • i see the difference! GOOD JOB! :happy:
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 236 Member
    Congrats and keep it up!!!
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    congrats and be proud!
  • HappilyCyn
    HappilyCyn Posts: 68 Member
    Wonderful job! Keep it up :)
  • westbunton
    westbunton Posts: 1 Member
    Great Job!!! It's tough. i can't seem to get motivated. We are the same weight. I can't seem to get my motor running, ony my mouth. . I love to eat, especially good food. The bad eating habits I've formed over the years are super hard go break. I lose 10 then gain 12. You keep up the good work. The pic speaks volumes. Congrats
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Great Job!!! It's tough. i can't seem to get motivated. We are the same weight. I can't seem to get my motor running, ony my mouth. . I love to eat, especially good food. The bad eating habits I've formed over the years are super hard go break. I lose 10 then gain 12. You keep up the good work. The pic speaks volumes. Congrats

I love to eat too and still eat everything I used to, just smaller portions. Where there is a will, there is a way :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    awsome job
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Very proud of you... It takes a lot of discipline to change... Keep it going
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!