Multi-Vitamin Recommendations

Options
What is a good multi-vitamin to take? I am not getting the nutrients I need from just food alone. It is going to take some practice to reach my daily goals in all of those areas. Until then, I was thinking about taking a vitamin. What do you take?

Replies

• brady258
    brady258 Posts: 15
    Options
    I've been using Women's One A Day for quite a few years now. I currently use the yellowish bottle. I had tried the weight management one but it just made me eat more! So I went back to my normal one. I take it in the morning with my coffee.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I take Natures Made with Iron =) I've taken pre-natal before too (No intention of getting pregnant) they are really good for ladies.
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have Trader Joe's multivitamin without extra Iron. I think it was about $8. I also take an extra B complex for energy.
  • DBB07
    DBB07 Posts: 40
    Options
    Without question, NOW Multi-Gels. They push the upper intake level on every vitamin and mineral, are GMP certified, and relatively inexpensive. They come in 60 or 180. I get them from drugstore.com, but you can get them from many places online. http://www.drugstore.com/now-foods-liquid-multi-gels-softgels/qxp320256
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    Uh...I take the gummy vitamins (target brand) LOL
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Nature's Way brand Alive Whole Food Energizer. HIGHLY recommend it!
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Uh...I take the gummy vitamins

HAHAHA, I am so glad to know that I am not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!