Need help

Options
Okay so I have had a semi stressful day at work, and I want to eat Taco Bell tonight.... I have done so good today with my eating and I walked on my lunch and killed 152 calories... Mexican food is one of my biggest weakness, and after a bad day.... ugh!!!!

I know I shouldn't but I want to and it sucks!

I am seriously trying to do good, I am still very new to this. I am doing good they had office donuts this morning and I am so proud of myself because I didnt eat one & I really didnt even want to....

Replies

• shoobz
    shoobz Posts: 119
    Options
    Just think over and over "how will I feel about it after I've eaten it?" You're probably just having a sugar crash - eat something quick, then make yourself a healthy meal. You'll feel so much better after it.
  • daniellelynn74
    Options
    Make your own tacos. brown rice,corn and black beans with salsa and gaucamole on it. Its very good its a recipe from BeachBody Ulimate Reset!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Imagine how you will feel tomorrow when remind yourself that you did good by resisting the ugre. Why not make your own tacos. Maybe with some ground chicken or turkey, light sour cream and cheese. And the veggies are always good!!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is one of my weaknesses. However, we just finished eating r homemade fajitas ... used romaine lettuce leaves instead of tortillas, low-fat cheese, freshly made salsa, onions, peppers ... yum!!! Honestly, I don't miss TB as much as I thought I would. :)