Ready For More Progress

Options
SO I am Nicole, I have been using myfitness on my phone for about 3months. I am 30yrs old and never really took to muc time to really take care of my health, Same old story of to busy doing for every1 else to do for myself. Like I said I have been using this website for 3 months and started at my first weigh in at 189.2. Today I am happy to say I have gone down to 180.8 and still moving towards my goal of 160. Im looking for more practical ways to drop a few extra pound faster ( now i already shocked my body by eating so much less than I was used to) so does anyone have excecise or health tips for an on the go working woman who doesnt even get home from work until 730-8 at night some days??

Anyways looking forward to meeting new ppl and gaining new friends while loosing some more weight :)

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole :smile:

I have been using MFP since February. I am 23 years old, and I started gaining my weight when I bought my own house. At first I never cooked homemade meals, I was so used to my parents cooking for me! I would just eat junk to fill myself up and I gained weight. I started noticing the weight gain in my face and in pictures, and it really made me want to change the way I look and eat as well. Since starting on here, I eat so much healthier. I occasionally have bad food, but I stay under or just at my calorie goal. I got engaged in October, so that is my extra motivation to push to make my body the way I am comfortable in it. Congratulations on the weight loss so far, that is great!

I have done the 30 Day Shred, I am on my second round of it. It only takes about 20-26 minutes a day to accomplish and you can do it whenever you have time. It's a DVD, I'm not sure if you've heard of it on here yet or not. I think it's a very good workout! I have long days as well, except I work from 6 am to 3 pm and I have an hour drive home. I normally don't get to exercise til later at night when my fiance get's home from work. He works very late. We usually either ride our bikes, play tennis, or walk our dog. It's better to do short intense workouts than long ones, because the shorter more intense one's keep your head in the game I believe, but that is just my own opinion.

Feel free to add me on here if you'd like! :smile: I am EXCELLENT motivation and support, I won't let you down in that area, just ask my friends! I will always be here if you EVER need to talk about ANYTHING, I'm a great listener! I hope you have an amazing day!

xoxo
    Colie