100 pounds or more to lose

Options

Replies

• MrsChay
    MrsChay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site I have been on here for over a month I have lost 7lbs but this week have been hard I really think I gained I am in need of motivation can I friend you this is a very supportive site I love it.
  • YajN
    YajN Posts: 1
    Options
    Trying to get from about 286 to about 170. Anybody who wants to be friends can add me. Good Luck to Everyone!!!!
  • TransformationOfADIVA
    TransformationOfADIVA Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello all, newbie here from Pittsburgh. I am 28 years old and been using MFP for a little over two weeks. I have been on my weight loss journey seriously since March 2011, I started out doing Weight Watchers which I love, but, due to financial reasons had to stop for now. I did well and lost 20lbs by Nov 2011 but due to a family tragedy I gained it all back and was 5lbs over my original starting weight of 310. Since April I have lost 10lbs total and even accomplished my goal of participating in a 5k. My longterm goal is to be able to be 200lbs or under. I have no set time frame for this, but, I am very serious about this journey because one of my biggest goals/dreams in life is to be an active mother and do all I can to have a healthy and active family when God blesses me with one.

Feel free to add me, I am always looking to make new friends and gain new support and encouragement.
  • ByeByeBigGurl
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 100+ lbs to lose also
  • shewhowrestleswolves
    Options
    Im new too and need support. I have 40-50 pounds to lose and that seems like a mountain I don't know if I can climb. add me?
  • shewhowrestleswolves
    Options
    1500 a day seems right. Rememberhere they make you count lettuce and celery and things that were "free" in weightwatcher so the calories do add up. Im new too. need buddies!
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    welcome.....I understand what you say you want some that have around the same I did a post similar to this! I have 63 pounds to lose but I will add you in hopes we can help each other:)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I've lost 112 pounds .
    This program works!
    Challenge yourself with a goal marker, for example I gave myself 7 months to loose 100 pounds
    (Idid not make it it took 8 months) but when I waiver I told myself , hey, it's only 7 months I can weight 7 months to eat that fating thing I wanted. this made me able to stay on track. You can do anything for 7 months! Right!
    Good luck to you.
  • spotuk
    spotuk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey Tammy

I also have 100 to lose hun so your not alone =)) I will add you..
  • shatta19kj
    Options
    Hey, I understan and Im in the same boat I have 90 pounds to loose. We can be each othe support:)
  • Trainingzero
    Options
    I have 102lb's more pounds to go.:smile::smile: :smile: I am planning to lose 127lbs all together and so far I have lost 25lbs. This site and app are really helpfull before I eat anything I check the calories and I measure and count everything including chips. Doing those things has helped me with discipline and the results has helped with motivation.
  • Roneo
    Roneo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm brand new to this site too. Not sure how much help I can be to others but I know I can benefit from some people support myself as I need to lose over 100 lbs. when all is said and done. I weight 271 lbs. in Janurary of this year and through counting my calorie intake and slowly walking more I've been able to lose about 25 lbs so I am on my way. Hoping I can reach my goal by this time next year. I'm pretty determined at this point. We'll see how it goes with this program.
  • 124snuggles
    Options
    I am in the same boat, have around 150 to lose. Would love motivation as well as give motivation!!!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have a Facebook for a weight loss inspiration page if you are interested!
    http://www.facebook.com/MrsGreenTea703

Here's a link to my blog
    www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MrsGreenTea703
  • TammyGrl0528
    Options
    Wow...I have not logged on here in a while! I am pleased to say that I truly changed my lifestyle in March 2013 and since then have lost 70.5 pounds...since signing up with this website I have lost 81 pounds. This can be done guys!!!!

I know I haven't logged on in over a year, so not sure if anyone will even remember me...but at any rate, I hope everyone is doing well!
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat ! My goal is to lose 100 pounds then to push myself and lose an extra 20 ! :) Any and all feel free to add me!! :) I love and need the motivation.
  • chuffman23
    Options
    add me if you want! trying to lose about 150 more lbs. looking for people to push me along the way, and i can push them.
  • reutertanya
    reutertanya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have about 100 pounds to lose and I am determined this year to get it off. I am sick of the excuses I give myself. You can add me as a friend. I need all the accountability I can get!! I can't wait to read how everyone is doing and meet some great people on here.
  • amberbburden
    amberbburden Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have just over 100to lose as well and am just getting started here. Sent you a request, but anyone can feel free to add me. The more support, the better I say!
  • leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am kind of new here too, and have about 85 pounds to lose...it was 100 when I started. I'll send you a friend request.
    Also, there is a 100+ group here (look in the groups). Join if you want, I did and I'm liking it because there are monthly challenges.
    Best of luck!
    LeAnna