having a hard time and I need encouragement and support

Options
2»

Replies

• robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong and remember all things are possible through the hands of God.

God bless you and your family.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    God bless you and your family. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    Sending lots of prayers for your family, and asking that angels surround your mom and give her comfort and peace. Good luck, and God bless.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Your family is in my prayers...I know you don't know me, but I am here for you...feel free to message me
  • ivanmagician137
    Options
    Hey, to those who think that is an impossibility to loose weight. Every journey starts with the frist step. You are not in your destination yet BUT You need to take the first step or you are not going to get there.
    How do you think you will get to your goals if you don't start the first steps?

Well my waist got 2 inches less in 5 weeks since I started using this tool

That now I discovered that instead of using it as a Reporting Tool (Eat then put in what I ate) use it as a DECISION TOOL (I see what is available for me to eat, put it in the MyFitnessPal see how much calories it would mean and then decide what to eat) and it is working wonders and I feel better with much energy and more willing to do exercises.
    Thanks for your attention
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Lord I come to you in Jesus name and ask that you place a covering over this family that you heal and comfort them during this time of need that you provide wisdom and steady hands to the doctors handling this situation. Lord I as for strength in this family encouragement and a strong faith no matter the report they hear let them continue to believe in you awesome and mighty works.
  • ivanmagician137
    Options
    You are doing it for the right reasons
    I'll pray for every1 here
    God bless you all
  • kepirus
    kepirus Posts: 79
    Options
    Everyone has responded with better words that I can, but I will of course keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers! {{{hugs}}}
  • ivanmagician137
    Options
    AMEN!
  • wondergurl25
    Options
    thank you everyone so very much I am so happy and pleased to see everyone so willing to lend such support, kind words, and prayers for my mother and our family it means so much to me you have no idea thanks again! <3
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You already have so much strength and you need to recognized that in yourself. So many people struggle with the weight loss and think that they aren't strong enough or they just can't do it. Not the case with you! Your motivation is to be healthy and just having that is enough to get you started. Just remember to celebrate every victory and give yourself grace and gratitude! Your family is in my prayers... and remember, your strength and faith will guide you through!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sending hugs and prayers.. Don't give up.. your mom is proud of you for taking the step to lose weight and become healthy..Do it for her sweetie..
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    wishing the best for you and your family
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    wow. thats a lot to digest with in a few months. i wish you luck and all the best to your family.
    feel free to add me i you like! ill be here or you.
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you and your family!
  • readmitch
    readmitch Posts: 1
    Options
    sorry to hear of your family trials, the thing we need to remember is that we live in an imperfect, fallen world, thanks to Satan and his meddling. But have faith and trust in the Lord and remember that he is in control so trust Him and all will be well. Get out there and exercise, it helps to clear your head and help keep you sane. Eat good stuff, too - fresh fruits and veggies, lots of water, eat all of this you can eat, it is very healthy and cleansing! God bless you, I will pray for you.
  • paulipet
    paulipet Posts: 70
    Options
    You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please add me as a friend if you would like to. Sending hugs. God bless.
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    The best thing that you can do for yourself is to remember to see your gyn every year, now that you have your family history. Consume foods rich in antioxidants. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. There are so many people on here who hardly eat any fruits and vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables and lycopenes are very important. Find out what the power foods are and eat them.

It is very serious that your mother has no way to absorb nutrients from her food. Be sure you spend as much time with her as you can, because she will not recover from this. We all have to lose our mothers, but it's not fair that it is so soon.

Someone said a beautiful prayer for you and it made my cry.

Hugs,
    Ruth
  • Luv2Smile55
    Luv2Smile55 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bless your sweet heart Wondergurl. You didn't call yourself this for nothing. You ARE WONDERful. :smile:

It says in Matthew 18:20 "because where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them." We are joining hands and lifting you and your mom up in prayer.

We may not always know why things happen in this world but one thing we can stay strong on is the love of our wonderful Lord. He knows your pain and is with you every step of the way, ALWAYS.

Stay strong in faith, spirit and in prayer.

Love and Hugs for you and for your mom. :flowerforyou: