Upper arm flab reveals bone and muscle....

Options
OK, so my ticker shows only a 2lb weight loss, but I'm really at 16. More important that my weight is the way my upper arm feels. Theres a little muscle beginning and.......who'da thunk there was a bone inside of there!!!!! Wow! I almost wanna stay up late to workout again! But, I'll try to sleep if I can get thru the excitment of my discovery!!! Silly, I know, but I almost just screamed!:noway: :blushing:

Replies

• velvetkist
    Options
    WTG! Its a great feeling, isn't it? My ticker, also, doesn't reflect my total weight loss. It shows the weight I was when I joined this web site. My highest weight was 289. I have come a long way, yet still have a long way to go. When you reach a milestone, like you have, it goes a long way to motivate you to continue. (As you've just realized) Good luck in your journey. I wish you continued success. Congrats! :flowerforyou:

158741.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nrepley
    nrepley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I had no idea there was bone underneath all the flab that encompasses my upper arm--I can't wait to feel it! Hahaha!!! :smile:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I don't think I've ever felt bones in my upper arms now I have something else to look forward to.

Congratulations on your discovery. It really is awesome!!!

Do get a good nights sleep.
  • candacepainter
    Options
    My ticker doesn't show the actual weight I lost either! I've lost a total of 32lbs! My arms are started to show formed muscles and I can feel my ribs!!!:laugh:
  • checkmatekingtwo
    checkmatekingtwo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can get your ticker to show ALL your weight loss, even the weight loss before you joined MyFitnessPal.

Just go to Check-In and click on EDIT PREVIOUS ENTRIES. You can then enter your actual start weight and date.

Go do it so your ticker can show all your great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!