Stomach, Abs and Tights....

Options
I need to concentrate on the stomach, abs and thighs.... which I feel I am! But it seems to only be disappearing from my chest. Is there a way to avoid this?? I barely had anything before and will definately be flat chested by the time I get to my goal if I can't stop it... i'm very affraid that the skinny me will have no boobs....!

Replies

• rachaellynn91
    Options
    I have the same issue places I really wanna tone my abs and thighs too!
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I use fitness magazine to create my strength routines. Most moves work multiple body parts so try to find ones that include those areas. Here's my current routine. It's pretty leg and ab/stomach heavy. Hope that helps :)http://thickfine.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/tfh-combo-circuit-training-2/
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Best you can do is work on strengthening your chest. If the muscles under the boobs are strong it make the girls more perky.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Your body will lose fat where ever it chooses, but work on your chest (push ups are great) to keep things looking perky and add more balance. And keep up your full body exercises to work on the rest. Eventually you should should see changes in the other places as well.