I SAVED MY LIFE! 112 pounds lost & Heart Attack Avoided

Options

Replies

• amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Loosing weight for health reasons is wonderful...!!! That can be such a motivating factor is you take it seriously. You really did save your life in so many ways!!! I wish your message could reach many others our there that could benefit from it. It could really turn their lives around. I know I've finally opened my eyes to my own health issues and that is what is motivating me now to loose weight and be more healthy. I don't want to die~! I'm still ready to live more. I can really relate to what you said.
  • SMALbrit
    SMALbrit Posts: 10
    Options
    Awesome story! I love the pic with you and I assume your daughter in your pants! You look amazing. What an inspiration!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing, But what is amazing is how you have turned your health around. Well done.
  • bcarl223
    bcarl223 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful! Hard work pays off! :)
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring - thanks for sharing!
    I just love the last photo where you are in one leg of your old pants and your daughter is in the other!

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Awesome!
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job. Love the pic. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    Options
    Very inspirational! Great job!
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful, thanks for sharing.
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring, Congratulations! Loved the pictures, esp. with the little girl and you sharing the jeans :-)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This is so incredible! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • annieinshape
    Options
    wow! congrats!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    You are the definition of inspiration. Completely blew me away with your health changes. I'm going through something slightly similar and your story makes me so happy. You are amazing!
  • Secondgoround
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Love that last picture with your little girl in your jeans! Really made me laugh.
  • pmatty
    pmatty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and speaking for someone who has had 2 heart attacks, your numbers look great. You would be suprised how many ladies don't survive heart attacks. The stats are not really positive for women with MI's. Great work, congrats all around. Keep up the great work.
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job.
  • everet36
    everet36 Posts: 39
    Options
    Way to go! Make sure that this is a lifestyle change, and not a diet! Keep it up!

- Future cardiologist
  • isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Super super awesome! You have accomplished so much! You took control and never stopped, and you look beautiful! I am so happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!