Help Please

Options
You know, normally I dont exersize every single day and I havnt lost wieght. so I decided I would exersize every single day this week and so I have and still nothing. I am watching my portions, how often I eat, and try basically to stay in my calories. What am I doing wrong?
:sad:

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Make your diary public, and I'll let ya know. :tongue:
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    well i dont log on her i keep track on paper except for exersize but i can tell you an example
    today

an egg for breakfast
    a piece of corn bread for snack
    a chicken taco
    and a yo crunch yogurt
    and 1 chocolate chip cookie at the outdoor movie that was today cause i woke up late
  • jolinemariem
    Options
    do you think it would help if i did do it on here all the time and really pay attention to the fat and protein and sodium
    cause i have been watching portions and calories but thats it
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Definitely start logging. Is that all you ate today? That's not much food.
  • jolinemariem
    Options
    like i said i woke up late normally i go over lik 20 or 30 calories but thats it but my fat when i used to log on here is over by like 20 i just noticed
  • clarilou
    clarilou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It could be your metabolism as you have stopped smoking my husband was the same. Have you measured yourself as he lost a lot of inches in first month or so but not a lot of 1bs - he is catching up now. Congrats on stopping smoking. Also try a green tea first thing in the morning to kick of your metabolism.
  • CBRITO
    CBRITO Posts: 11
    Options
    I think you should try charting your meals here, and believe me you will answer your own question.

I did the same thing by charting on my own... but there were no numbers in fornt of me, and that's what made the big difference..

Try that see if that works!!!

Have a good one!!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well you don't have a lot to loose so it will be slower. Your probably not going to see a 6 pound loss in one week. You need to be consistant and not give up. Your body fights to be the size it is in. EAT often and you need to eat alot . If you don't eat enough you will not loose. I would say a few pounds a month would be good loss for you. YOu can do it. Oh also when you don't have that much to loose you do need to exercise and that is a fact :) You can do it!
  • Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    your meal: an egg for breakfast
    a piece of corn bread for snack
    a chicken taco
    and a yo crunch yogurt
    and 1 chocolate chip cookie at the outdoor movie that was today cause i woke up late

Think about: Breakfast: Kashi GO Lean cereal, fruit (blueberries), skim milk
    The corn bread is not what would be called "clean food"... so for a snack try an hard boiled egg white (vs a whole egg- lots less cholesterol)

Lunch: chicken, brown rice, vege ( not the taco- was there sour cream on it, etc?)

Afternoon snack: Chobani 0 Fat yogurt... you can add a few almonds or walnuts