What's ur story ?!

zenab
zenab Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everybody :bigsmile: !!!

My name is Zenab Tareef :happy: and I'm from Bahrain :smile: I'm kinda famous around ( not really ) :laugh: I'm an anime artist ! ( an artist in training ) :bigsmile: people already noticed my adility and I started workin' as an artist for a magazine :happy: I also have got myself dicovered and am on my way to fame :bigsmile: tho I'm still too young ! ( Graduating from high school next year )

Check out my gallery on DeaviantArt

http://zenab-tareef.deviantart.com/

Anyhows :D I'm been drawing TOO much that I haven't noticed my weight was ZOOMing :noway: so my sister introduced me into this website :happy: and I was SO glad !!!

I was calory countin' and all :ohwell: I feel like I'm finally gettin' rid of my HUGE butt !!! :tongue: I'm not tryin' to slim down to a size zero :laugh: I don't like it TOO skinny :noway: so EUW !!!

I'm just planning on losing the bonus weight that I've got for being too lazy and focused on drawing :yawn:

That's about it :happy: what about U !!!

Intoduce urselves please :bigsmile: !!!

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Welcome_mcHT_Smiley-vi.gif
    Awesome drawings!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • zenab
    Thank UUUUUUU :blushing: ur too sweet !!!
  • zenab
    Oh gosh :flowerforyou: Ur too nice !!! I'm likin' this website already :love: U gave me so much faith :bigsmile: I promise to do my best !!!

Oh btw :happy: Ur so beautiful !!!
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Hi Neighbor..I am in Saudi,,,,I wish you the best of luck...And you are young much easier to get it off NOW.....Good Luck..Masalama:flowerforyou:
  • zenab
    Thank U so much :flowerforyou: Ur such a friendly neighbor !!! :bigsmile: Nice to meet U !!!

الله وياش !!! :happy:
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    I ,love your drawings amazing!!!! I have a few tee shirts from Zara's that remind me of some of your drawings You go girl!!!
This discussion has been closed.