this whole rating thing.... rate yourself.

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Personality... I'd say like between a 7 and 8
    And appearance.. ooof... i'd say like a 4 maybe.. ehh... 5 if i try real hard

Since when did we start rating personality?
    Because it makes me tolerable...jerk. Heh
  • Astrid82
    Astrid82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am an 8. For being 30 with two kids I am quite happy when I look in the mirror. =D
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Men tend to overestimate when assessing themselves and women tend to lowball. We evolved to think like this! That being said, I am a ****ing dime piece!

so am I low balling at a 8.5555555555555555 why do I feel like this is the intro to some kinda gangster rap?..

every since I was a youth................ j./k but..

Im a little gangster short and size a t shirt and levis is my only disguise dressed like a tank yet hard to hit ..
    I go out walkin'
    After midnight
    Out in the moonlight
    Just like we used to do
    I'm always walkin'
    After midnight
    searching for you
    I walk for miles
    Along the highway
    Well that's just my way of saying I love you
    I'm always walkin'
    After midnight
    Searching for you
    I stopped to see a weeping willow ,
    somewhere over the rainbow,...............

taken a life or two thats what the hell I do .. you dont like how Im living then ...

you this is a gang and im in it..

gotta love the vodka rants.

I love gangsta rap ........................and vodka!
  • reservoirghost
    Options
    lulz i feel retarded aren't people like putting down personality ratings..
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    All things considered, I'd say I'm a solid 8. After im done with my weight loss, I'll be a 10, no doubt.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    All things considered, I'd say I'm a solid 8. After im done with my weight loss, I'll be a 10, no doubt.
    Nas24's profile is viewable by her friends only.

*gasp*
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    If I could rate just specific things about me, I think a few would register an 8, taken as a whole, I'm comfortable with a 7.
  • megan24209
    megan24209 Posts: 23
    Options
    I consider myself a 6
    But I may be higher/lower based on the person rating.

Personality: to me it's a 10 but to people I meet for the first time probably like a 4. haha. I'm one of those people you have to know for awhile before enjoying their personality.
  • nas24
    Options

*gasp*

Curious are we?? Anyways.. clowns are never a 10, till we are talking about creepy, then its a 10 for sure...SOLID TEN!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

*gasp*

Curious are we?? Anyways.. clowns are never a 10, till we are talking about creepy, then its a 10 for sure...SOLID TEN!
    I was just curious if you had a picture of that cute thing you wore to bed the other night.
  • nas24
    Options

*gasp*

I was just curious if you had a picture of that cute thing you wore to bed the other night.

SAY WHAT!?!??!? :noway: Was that you outside my window smoking a cig wearing glasses and a hoodie??? F-ing clowns!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options

*gasp*

SAY WHAT!?!??!? :noway: Was that you outside my window smoking a cig wearing glasses and a hoodie??? F-ing clowns!

Nas it was me he made me do it * pssh got your wing chic hanging*
  • nas24
    Options

*gasp*

Man.. i though i could trust you. (putting clothes back on, shutting blinds) I bet he paid you in candy as well.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I felt more like a 7-8, but the older I get the more confident I have become and the more brokedown my peers have gotten. People really let themselves go as they age. I have maintained very well, so among people of my age group (pushing 40) I'm probably about a 9-10 now. A lot of people 10 years younger than me actually look older...
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options

*gasp*

Man.. i though i could trust you. (putting clothes back on, shutting blinds) I bet he paid you in candy as well.

is wasn't candy

I swear..............

come here...

it was laughter ... a riotious * (its my fecken word I know how to spell it ).. make my eyes bleed laughter.
  • bjbex
    bjbex Posts: 24
    Options
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    I sound like the gangsta love child of harpo the clown and groucho marks.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    just like the number of your posts!
  • nas24
    Options

*gasp*

is wasn't candy

I swear..............

come here...

it was laughter ... a riotious * (its my fecken word I know how to spell it ).. make my eyes bleed laughter.

Well you can pay me back with all the things listed in the "what guys want?" thread...DEAL??
  • nas24
    Options
    just like the number of your posts!

LOL love it!!