51 POUNDS GONE FOREVER (Pics) -- More to go!!

Options
vxxtoria
vxxtoria Posts: 50 Member
Hello everyone,

First time posting and using the website & app for MFP!! Here I goooo...

My name is Victoria and growing up I was: the chubby kid.. the fat pre-teen.. and the overweight adult.
In January 2011, I decided enough is ENOUGH... and 1.5 years later, I've lost a total of 51 POUNDS!!

I'll admit it wasn't and hasn't been an easy journey.. but I keep going on and pick myself up when I fall. I honestly thought I'd just always be overweight (or considered obese if you take my BMI # into consideration) for all of my life, but now that I've been seeing the weight come off and my health slowly regaining, I really wanted to share to anyone out there that YOU CAN DO IT.

I took nutrition in university while I was in pre-med so I knew the information, but did I apply it? No, of course not!! And how embarrassing is that!? I'm happy to let anyone know what I've been doing to lose the weight, but currently what works for me is the paleo diet (no sugars (other then my two fruit a day) & no grains) and intensive workouts & conditioning (cross fit & bikram hot yoga).

I've set mini goals. First one is to hit 160 lbs, second is 140 lbs, and third being 130 lbs; once being at 130 lbs I will then evaluate where I'm at and what I'm wanting to do.

Do keep in mind, although I've lost the weight I have.. I definitely want to lose more. As previously stated, I've never been petite or 'fit' so I don't know what my actual target weight is. I started at 220 pounds in January 2011 and am now currently 169 lbs. I am 5'3" and from what I've read, my 'ideal weight' should be from 115-135 lbs. I still feel like I'm pretty 'curvy' (to put it nicely.. haha), so I'm still pretty conscious on my weight and how I look.. but oh well, no turning back now.. here are the pictures!!

lunapic_133972979578542_24.jpg

lunapic_133972979578542_20.jpg

lunapic_133972979578542_29.jpg

BEFORE I FORGET.. I'd love to find friends on here for support or for me to help you in support or anything else!!! I'm so new to this, I'd love to meet new people!!!

Thanks!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!