Moving Blues?

pandyp
pandyp Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
It's amazing how much relocating can take a toll at routine!

I just took a job and relocated to DC, and found myself in the midst of moving, packing, and traveling for the last 3 weeks. So, of course, the gym goes to the wayside, the calorie count gets thrown, and you start feeling like all the work for the past months has gone out the door!

Then, you unpack the scale... and weigh in... and (HAPPILY) you haven't moved a pound! :happy: You give yourself a small victory, but realize that your physique isn't as *fit* as it once was and it's so hard to find that motivation again...

So, good news and bad, but hard to find a new gym, a new motivation to start counting the calories, and feeling like there's no one here who has been watching you change.

Just a vent, nothing new here to report, just wanted to vent... I apologize to those who took the time to read this...:ohwell:

Replies

• The M word, ugh, hang in there. You might consider joining a fitness group, i.e. boot camp or running.
    I joined a running group about 6 months ago and it has pushed me to get in better shape plus I have met some friends in the process. Its a good place to find friends who share your interests. Best of luck to you.
This discussion has been closed.