Actually weighed in at doctors

Options
I had to go to the doctors this week and anytime I go I always refuse to step on the scale. I'm sure my file says "difficult patient...refuses to weigh". lol This time I said okay and I was alright with that. I haven't done that in 10 years.

Also I'm a teacher and I went back to work and everyone was telling me how good I look. I like the compliments but I am still 170. What are they going to say when I hit 140??? lol I will take what I can get. lol

You have to take the baby steps.

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Good for you :flowerforyou: That's a great feeling, isn't it?

I'm also a teacher, and my name is also Kelli (spelled differently, though!)

Keep up the good work :happy:
  • Eryn47
    Eryn47 Posts: 34
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! You show that scale who's boss!:laugh:
    I hate the doctors scale!!!! Everytime I step on it, I'm always at least 3 pounds heavier!!!! I'm the person the nurse gets annoyed with because I have to go to the bathroom, take my shoes and whatever else I can get away with off before I will take that dreaded step, lol!!
    Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    OH yeah the bathroom..........that really helps!
  • lessfluffyz
    Options
    AWESOME
    IT'S NICE WHEN THE ATTENTION IS POSITIVE AND THE FEELING OF ACOMPLISHMENT IS GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!