Food Lovers Fat Loss System (???)

GlamNGlitter
GlamNGlitter Posts: 77
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
My husband saw a infomercial this morning before he went off to work out the Food lovers Fat Loss System.
He said I should go to their website and look into it and see what its about.
well I went to the site, and there's like NOOO info at all.. just a place to order.

Has anyone seen/heard about this. What is it all about? Is it worth investing money into it or is it just one those money waster diet fads.

Replies

• SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    My husband saw a infomercial this morning before he went off to work out the Food lovers Fat Loss System.
    He said I should go to their website and look into it and see what its about.
    well I went to the site, and there's like NOOO info at all.. just a place to order.

Has anyone seen/heard about this. What is it all about? Is it worth investing money into it or is it just one those money waster diet fads.

Yes, I've seen the infomercial and found that it's essentially the same as what we're all doing here. If you need more structure, then check out http://www.zonediet.com cuz it's the same. It's an excellent way to eat--for life! It's all about the GI (glycemic index).

All the best on your journey!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    After some research I found that its basically a combination of a low GI diet and portion control. Its nothing revolutionary, it just has a very attractive name and it encourages you to eat! :laugh: It talks about eating every few hours and what types of foods to eat etc.

In the end, it doesn't sound like a 'bad' plan and if you like it all laid out and structured it might work for you. :flowerforyou: But if you want to save a penny, then by all means just follow the MFP guidelines - they work just fine too. :wink:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Yes, I've seen the infomercial and found that it's essentially the same as what we're all doing here. If you need more structure, then check out http://www.zonediet.com cuz it's the same. It's an excellent way to eat--for life! It's all about the GI (glycemic index).

All the best on your journey!!

:flowerforyou:

Yes, that. :laugh:
  • Thanks guys for the info/advice!! I think I'll just stick to MFP it seems to be doing the trick lol :tongue:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Set your micronutrients to 40/30/30 and eat every 2-3 hours. Eat as many clean foods as possible.

There are a few tricks that help you do it without calorie counting but he does have you count calories periodically and make adjustments to your diet based on your results vs. goals.
This discussion has been closed.