Looking for Supportive Friends

Kara52217
Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
Good Morning Everyone!

Went through my Friends list today and many of them I deleted because they were no longer logging in . (at least a month of in activitiy)
So I am looking for some more supportive friends to help me in this Journey

I'm 32, Married and I have a 3 year old.

Please include a peraonal message in your request :)

TGIF!!

Kara

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    You can add me.
    And anyone else who plans to be active AND supportive can add me also. Please write a brief message on the friend request so I know where you found me.
  • ashleygx26
    ashleygx26 Posts: 140
    You can feel free to add me!! I am always on here and always looking for motivational friends!!
  • crammy18
    crammy18 Posts: 6
    Hi Karaperry02,
    Im new to myfitnesspal. I would also like some supportive people. I am always starting a diet but can stick to it. I am trying really hard that I just want to cry because I feel like a failure. I want to lose 70lbs. I am in college and I want to go to class in confidenece and graduate in it to. I want to feel more confortable at work. I want to feel better about myself. Nobody understands my issues and cares to help me with my weight loss, so I truely do need help to stay on track.
  • MalloryS85
    MalloryS85 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm also looking for supportive friends! The more the better!!
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Feel free to add me.... I am on everyday... ;)

And I will be her for awhile as I have a journey ahead of me!
  • I'm also looking for support. No one among my family and friends appears to watch what they eat closely at all or exercise for their health. Many are overweight, and while some have been supportive others try to discourage my weight loss, even though I try to explain I'm doing it for my health and want to build a leaner body, not become super skinny.

Now I'm turning to MFP. I'd love to have a support system and be a part of others' support systems on here!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Hello-

Feel free to add me. I've been here for a few months and love MFP. I'm on everyday and very active. I love the support from my friends here and try to give as much support back.

~ married too, 2 kids, age 36.
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    I come on every day, been here almost two months, I try to comment on everyones things every time I get a chance! The more motivation the better
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    You can add me, I'm on every day as well. It makes me sad when I see people stop logging in, because I know that in my case it would mean I had fallen off the wagon! Here's to us diehards, who are making changes for life!
  • I just posted a similar topic! Feel free to add, I'm looking for more support!
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm on every day and will do my best to support you! I love MFP and find the support system incredible.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    You can add me : )
  • musicalshadow00
    musicalshadow00 Posts: 21 Member
    As others have said (and I've added some of you) I'm looking for motivational friends as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206
    I did the same thing, I had to reduce my friends because they were not that supportive, and never logging or working out. How can you reach your goals if you are not even trying? Feel free to add me
  • libellula56
    libellula56 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, you can add me also, I have been journaling all my food on a daily basis, it really has helped.
  • Lisa6206
    Lisa6206 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi,

I'm new to MFP so far, and love it. Feel free to add me, I'm looking for supportive friends to share this journey with...a journey to better health and quality of life! =0)
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Hi guys feel free to add me I've been on MFP over 12 months, I'm no personal trainer, but I do support, help and give any tips I've picked up myself, wether youve had a bad day or eat crap, I don't judge.

A diet is a life choice not a life sentence, so don't punish yourself

PEACE

Also read my blog, it'll give you an insight as go what type of person I am too.
  • Please add me as your friend. My name is cspalding1964. I have been doing this off an on my entire life but this website has been a lifesaver for me. I have been logging now for 145 days and have lost 27 lbs. I have 23 more to go and my friends and the support I have received from them have kept me on track even through some really tough times.
    Cathy
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Anyone add me, I'm looking for nice and supportive people as well!
  • docholwd
    docholwd Posts: 3
    I haven't been with MFP long, but looking at you and your weight lost, I am very excited!! You look great.. My daughter and son-in-law joined and they both have lost. :smile: