Cleaning Out My Closet

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello MFP, Hi is everyone doing? Fine I hope well today...Well Ive cleaned out my closet...Ive tried on everything..And its all waaaaaaaaayyyy to big for me now..Ive ended up with 4 large garbage bags full of clothes:laugh: :laugh: ..I have my work attire a few jeans and lots of my workout gear and a few shirts..I have indeed lost inches from 40 waist til 36waist :happy: :happy: 4 inches yaay..Im in L-XL shirts.. No matter what that scale say right now:grumble: ..Im happy because everything I had swallowed me....I should have took pictures and showed you guys Yall would have been amazed...:wink::wink: unfortunately I didnt feel like i:laugh: t..It feels great to get rid of all them fat clothes...But Im going to challenge myself Im not buying any clothes until I loose another 20lbs YES ...So if that means wearing stuff over and over who cares :bigsmile: Im on a mission I dont feel Iike I need to buy nothing it would be a waste since I have 42lbs to go..Yaaaaay Me...Oh sorry for the rambling...Im just so Happy:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Oh and the salvation army coming thursday

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    thanks Im so happy:happy: :happy:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Good job! I just took a load of my "fat clothes" to Goodwill, now I just have to get down to where I can fit into my "skinny clothes. Way to go!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :happy: It is a very good feeling when your clothes don't fit any more, or when you are able to wear something that you haven't been able to wear since FOREVER!!!!!

For the past 2 weeks, people at church have asked me if I got new clothes. The answer is no, but I haven't worn these clothes in so long no one remembers them. :love: Plus my arms are smaller and I can finally wear a watch again. For a LONG time I couldn't find a watch that would fit me even when you put on the extensions.

Keep up the good work.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks you all the salvation is coming by Thursday to pick up these clothes :laugh: :laugh: Mind you I love clothing and shopping and for me to wait is going to be a real challenge...Whoever end up with them clothing are going to be lucky..Because I spend alot on high fashion clothes..Cant help it my mom said I was very expensive as she can always remember :laugh: :laugh:
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Awesome, way to go! :drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Awesome, way to go! :drinker:

• nrepley
    nrepley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's so cool!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!! :smile:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!! :drinker:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO SHANTA!!!!!! You're doing SUCH a great job, down from your plateau, getting rid of big clothes, noticing a difference in your shape and what you can wear now.... your hard work is paying off!!!

You should be very very proud.

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :smile: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wow Shanta....you got Ms Flynn to come out of the closet!! Hey SGFlynn!!

Good for you Shanta! You have been working hard.............aint it grand to throw those tents in the bag??:laugh:

:smokin: Jeannie
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Wow! You have lost a ton of weight! Very inspiring. Keep it up ma!

:smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks you guys yall are my supporters as well I love all you guys much love and respect to all you all mwah:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • EllieAmancy
    EllieAmancy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Shanta! You're at your halfway mark!! WOO HOO!!!!
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is fantastic. I am so glad that you are donating the clothes instead of tossing them in the trash. And I know exactly what you mean about avoiding shopping....I've been wanting to hit the malls lately, but I keep telling myself that I should wait and celebrate with some new outfits when I reach my next goal. It keeps me motivated...I'm walking the stairs at work on my lunch break today!

Congrats again!! :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You've been an inspiration to me since I started! I think it's a great idea not to buy new clothes now because when you do you'll have that much more money to spend!

Gratz on all your hard work and thank you for being so supportive to others all the time!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Wow Shanta! What a great day! You have shown such dedication and determination and it is paying off. I can't wait to see you in your "new me"outfit. Waiting for the day, no one deserves this more than you!
  • HeatherMMB
    Options
    Shanta! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

WAY TO GO!!!!!! BE PROUD!!! what a great accomplishment!! someone can use and will really appreciate those clothes - and you don't need them any more - how great is that! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I appreciate the challenge of no shopping - i like clothes and you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes! :laugh: But, when I started this journey I took all the clothes that did not fit and put them away - not much left in the closet - but even with just 9 pounds off it is making a difference.

I am SO happy for your sucess - you are going to inspire lots of people!!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Wow Shanta! What a great day! You have shown such dedication and determination and it is paying off. I can't wait to see you in your "new me"outfit. Waiting for the day, no one deserves this more than you!

WOW THANKS ALOT SWEETIE:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I CANT WAIT EITHER ..AND IM SO GOING TO POST FOR YOU ALL:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!