FLORIDA ANYONE?

Options

Replies

• shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville seems to be running the place here! Woot, Love my HOME CITY!

Add away if you'd like :)

I'm Shae btw
  • applejack2
    applejack2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Webster, Fl
    50 miles west of Orlando
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm coming to FL (Jacksonville) for my daughter's wedding in July. Any places (cheap!) you can recommend visiting? Any special beaches in that area that I should not miss??
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville here as well :smile:
  • atrjohnson
    atrjohnson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville too! Southside area.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm coming to FL (Jacksonville) for my daughter's wedding in July. Any places (cheap!) you can recommend visiting? Any special beaches in that area that I should not miss??

The beaches in that part of the state are all beautiful. Fernandina (north) and St. Augustine (south) are very neat, historic cities and St. Marys, GA, is just over the border and a cute, sleepy little town. You should go up there and check out the Orange Hall House Museum. And if you're so inclined and have a whole day, take the ferry out to Cumberland Island, which is a national park and motor vehicles aren't allowed, so the beach is pristine. There's a ferry from Fernandina to St. Marys, as well, if you don't want to drive all the way up there.
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Gainesville here!

You're In!!!
  • flstarlady65
    flstarlady65 Posts: 129
    Options
    At the foot of the Everglades in Naples!
  • tabithaanne
    Options
    New Smyrna Beach...add me!
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in Sanford, FL. Feel free to add me
  • CWSpiegel
    CWSpiegel Posts: 114
    Options
    St. Petersburg. Add if you like.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Orlando here and would love to have anyone add me as a friend too!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options

The beaches in that part of the state are all beautiful. Fernandina (north) and St. Augustine (south) are very neat, historic cities and St. Marys, GA, is just over the border and a cute, sleepy little town. You should go up there and check out the Orange Hall House Museum. And if you're so inclined and have a whole day, take the ferry out to Cumberland Island, which is a national park and motor vehicles aren't allowed, so the beach is pristine. There's a ferry from Fernandina to St. Marys, as well, if you don't want to drive all the way up there.

Oh great, thanks! I had heard from a co-worker not to miss out on St. Augustine but teh trip out to the island sounds great too!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Yay Jacksonville is representing!
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    btw I'm on West side of Orlando and most of my walking is done on my treadmill but if anyone is a morning person (beat the heat) I'd be up for walking outside!
  • emalbright
    emalbright Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Panama City Beach!!
  • atrjohnson
    atrjohnson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Loseteli, I saw in your weight progress monitor that you have Totally Tall Women in the background. I am 6"0 tall.
  • cuervoviviana1
    Options
    im vivi from ft lauderdale fl
  • Andre_dre
    Andre_dre Posts: 13
    Options
    Tallahassee!!!:)
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in Jacksonville too :) Anyone feel free to friend request me.