Insanity Ladies...* 2 Week Progress. Pics Inside

Options

Replies

• melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow, definitely amazing results. Great job!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yep....this is my next quest Mid- July and this definitely inspired me and lit a fire!! You look great!! WOW You stomach change just WOW!!
  • aliceallure
    aliceallure Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can someone fill me in on what insanity is?
    You look amazing, your before body is pretty similar to mine, so I am looking to try insanity, although is it doable for someone like me who hates exercise and hasnt done any proper exercise for many years?!
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    Dang girl! Only 2 weeks? I may have to jump on this bandwagon. You look great BTW.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Wow, after only 2 weeks. Congrats to you!!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    damn........ I have to start with this!!!

You look awesome by the way, well done!!
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    Looking great, wow it really works, gonna have to try that :D
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That's pretty awesome in only two weeks.
  • rocakes
    rocakes Posts: 44
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!! Congrat!
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I've been thinking about starting but haven't been motivated enough until now! Thank you!
    Have you been doing any other exercise or changing your eating habits at all? Or is this all just insanity?
  • vbcoach25
    vbcoach25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am feeling the same way about P90X. I'm having some fabulous results with it as well. I love the Beachbody programs! They have something for everyone it seems!

Keep up the awesome work! I look forward to seeing your continued progress updates!!! Thank you for sharing your success thus far!

Julie (aka VBCoach25)
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    Great job! Persistence is key :) You must feel great, keep it up!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    WOW What a great progress!! Fantastic Job:):)
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Can someone fill me in on what insanity is?
    You look amazing, your before body is pretty similar to mine, so I am looking to try insanity, although is it doable for someone like me who hates exercise and hasnt done any proper exercise for many years?!

Insanity is one of the toughest workouts on video. You should look it up on YouTube.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!! I'm going to HAVE to do Insanity now :)
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Very Nice
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! You are such a motivation!! My husband and I started Insanity on Monday, June 11th......he took before pics of me. If I get those results in two weeks I would die!!! Congrats. Just think how awesome you're going to look on day 60!!! :happy:
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I've been thinking about starting but haven't been motivated enough until now! Thank you!
    Have you been doing any other exercise or changing your eating habits at all? Or is this all just insanity?

No other excercise needed, they are hard workouts 6 times a week, but it is for only 35-55 minutes I believe. I changed my eating habits but will splurge on my day off.
  • tammyjean
    tammyjean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is insanity?
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Keep it up Insanity works great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!