Connecticut?

Options
anyone from Connecticut? I'm from the New Haven area =)

Replies

• AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm in NY but New Haven is just a 20 minute train ride away! ;)
  • mboktay
    mboktay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My Sister! She introduced me to MFP -- now doesn't use it! She lives near Ashford. Where are you at?
  • mboktay
    mboktay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ooops, guess I need to learn how to read, hee hee. New Haven. Kind of a drive.
  • connieannw
    connieannw Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    I live in New Haven - over by East Shore Park. I'm 45 years old and 35 lbs overweight.
    Add me as a friend. We can encourage each other and maybe get together for some exercise? Walking/jogging. The time passes so much quicker when you're chatting it up with someone.
    C
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Im a two hour train ride to New York. I visit a lot lol
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Cool. Where in NY do you visit?
  • tobielauren
    tobielauren Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in MA/CT during the year but LI over summers :)
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    im from tolland ct!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I lived in CT for 3 years after my hubby graduated from college. We lived in South Windsor initially and then bought a house in Tolland! Our first child was born there. After that we decided that we really wanted to be closer to our families back in PA. I have fond memories of CT. Someday I want to get back so I can show my daughter where she was born. She was born at home on our bathroom floor so it would be neat to show her the actual house she was born in.
  • guyld
    Options
    CT here- western part of the state on NY border. New to the chat community but been using this off and on for over a year. Down 7 lbs but need some motivation to be consistent. Looking for help, chat.