MFP Crush (or bacon)

Options
sktllmdrhmz
sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
ZOMG YOU GUYS! Everybody reply with an obligatory "yes" and the :blushing: face, but make sure not to name any names! And don't forget to convince us that they know who they are!

OKAY I'LL START! I :heart: my whole friends list! I mean, like, not really, 'cause there's this one girl who's really ugly and there's that other one who has like really bad grammar. And like OMG EWWW some of them are totally guys. I'm gonna name everybody, though, cuz otherwise that creepy stalker chick might get mad at me or something and somebody might delete me. :cry:

Okay, really, though, there's like SO only one! I can't say, but they know who they are! I HEART YOU PUMPKIN!!!!!!

Also, bacon.

Replies

• skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    are you ok?
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    ZOMG YOU GUYS! Everybody reply with an obligatory "yes" and the :blushing: face, but make sure not to name any names! And don't forget to convince us that they know who they are!

OKAY I'LL START! I :heart: my whole friends list! I mean, like, not really, 'cause there's this one girl who's really ugly and there's that other one who has like really bad grammar. And like OMG EWWW some of them are totally guys. I'm gonna name everybody, though, cuz otherwise that creepy stalker chick might get mad at me or something and somebody might delete me. :cry:

Okay, really, though, there's like SO only one! I can't say, but they know who they are! I HEART YOU PUMPKIN!!!!!!

Also, bacon.

Wait, what? you think I have bad grammar? :sad:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm not that ugly.............
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Also, bacon.

This is the only thing that makes this thread worthy!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I wish I was your MFP Crush. I'm going to pretend that I am, and that will make me happy. :)

And I love bacon.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Crap, I got beat to it. But I will also pretend its me.
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    I only have like 5 friends! :sad:
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Also, bacon.

This is the only thing that makes this thread worthy!

Bacon always makes it worth it
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Also, bacon.

Oh, ok. I see how it is. :frown:
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    bAd GrAmMeR? WhAt If I sPeLl It AlL lIkE tHis?!!!!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I have always known:blushing:
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have a MFP crush! I think they know. Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not going to ask. Mostly crushes are secretive. Right? I'll shut up now.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I cant name any names.
    but i can tell you I ate 2 and 1/2 BLT's between yesterday and today. so worth it <3
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    now i want bacon wraped twinkie
    WTF?
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    hahahaha!!! this is hilarious!!! i choose bacon!! #baconfridays :drinker:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    now i want bacon wraped twinkie
    WTF?

I totally read that as bacon-raped twink. WTF indeed.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have TWO crushes on my MFP list....and I don't believe they have any idea! It's MY secret.... :love:

They are both single and live all the way across the country from me!
  • cmoon00
    cmoon00 Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh, I thought this was going to be a post about what you would pick....your MFP Crush or Bacon?

I was going to have to go with Bacon for sure! LOL....
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yay for bacon!

bacon.gif