Starting Over.....

Options
Okay, so today i ate a lot of food. Not at the same time though, but it was sort of like binging throughout the whole day. And i feel really full now. I told myself i would not eat all of this food, but somehow i got bored and started to eat. I don't even stop and think about what i'm doing and just eat. I thought about doing the right thing and drinking water and eating fruits AFTER i ate all of the food. I'm not upset with myself , but i thought that i should put an end to this. I have been gaining and losing the same 10lbs over and over again and i thought a good way to solve this problem was to identify it. And now, whenever i feel like eating, i will probably read this post .

So here i go again.

I can't go back to school looking like i did when the school year ended. :noway:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Way to hold yourself accountable!.. don't worry though it happens to everyone... just get back at it tomorrow and maybe try and add in a little more exercise. MFP is a great place to come when you feel like eating stuff you don't need.

~Leash :heart:
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel i know from experience that i will never eat a mcflurry again 556 calories :noway:
    ouch i worked hard to burn that **** off lol but i will remember that now and have something to remember next time i want that from now on low fat and low calorie ice cream iff i want anything and i wont do it often i didnt think they were that bad till i entered it in AFTER I ATE IT lol but i burned it off and speaking of something to look forward to looking good for i have two weeks till my wedding and i need to work hard to loose what i can before then
  • chroberts
    Options
    Hey, I start over almost every day! Just don't give up and you'll reach your goal.
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    Don't give up, you can do ittt!!!