6 month Success Numbers!

Options
Hi guys! I started Myfitnesspal in December 2011. I have been weighing and measuring and recenlty took a look at the resluts thus far and I was just SO excited to see what I have accomplished. Unfortunaltley I did not take any of those awesomely well thought-out before pics to share (really wish I had), but I guess I wanted to share my success so far in numbers. When I look at this it just motivates me so much! If I can lose 7" inches in my waist in 6 months I'm excited to see what I can lose in a year!

6 month Success to Date:
Dec 2011: waist 44" hips 51" chest 46" thigh 28.5" body fat 46.1% weight 276 lbs
June 2012 waist 37" hips 47" chest 42" thigh 26.5" body fat 41.9% weight 232 lbs

LOSS!!! waist -7" hips -4" chest -4" thigh -2" body fat -4.2% weight -44 lbs

i love to see the stories of other's successes, I find it so motivating! What kind of resluts have you seen?

Replies

• TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You're such an inspiration!!

I recently found my old measurements from (almost) exactly a year ago.
    Upon retaking my measurements, I found in a year I had lost over 40"!!!

That's over 3 feet, GONE from my body. That felt good :]
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I always tell people to take measurements, and you've shown why! Such great results!!!! Pictures say a lot...but measurements can mean so much more! :) Fantastic job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!