New and looking for HEALTHY motivation

Options
Hey everyone
My name is Maria, and i'm 22 years young. This is my first day here - and my last attempt of losing those last 15-20 pounds! I've already lost around 60 pound within the last year or so, but I've just been stuck at my current weight for about 5 months.. I've lost some.. gained some again. So frustrating!
My problem really is motivation.. I have a million good reasons for losing the last pounds, but i get easily discouraged. I've got a lot of people surrounding me trying to lose weight as well, which is great. But they're all so competitive and negative about everything! Everything is turned in to a competition and it makes me not want to be apart of it, if anyone gets what i mean?
Please, feel free to add me if you can give me a friendly kick in the but, that would be greatly appreciated! And i would love to hear some of your great tips and success stories :)

Replies

• MissMay87
    MissMay87 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking for new friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    Same here :smile: I've lost 30 so far, looking to keep getting more physically fit! I'll send you a friend request
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and on my last 15-20 pounds as well. I want to be motivated too! Its not a race of course, since we're all different, but I could you a friend like you! And anyone else of course! :)