Back on Track

Options
I finally got back on track after a month of not concentrating this week. I also changed my goals to just a pound a week loss and counted 1500 cals a day instead of 1200. I am amazed and delighted to announce a 2.5 lb loss!!

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I finally got back on track after a month of not concentrating this week. I also changed my goals to just a pound a week loss and counted 1500 cals a day instead of 1200. I am amazed and delighted to announce a 2.5 lb loss!!

I'm so glad to hear that Toddy! First off because you lost 2.5, CONGRATULATIONS!:flowerforyou: , and second, because I just changed my goal too, and am a little scared about gaining come Tuesday's weigh in! :noway: Now though, after reading that you lost after changing your goal, maybe I WON'T have to be QUITE so nervous! :laugh:
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's great.

I, too, am getting back on track this week after being on extended holiday. I think I'm going to try the 1500 calories instead of 1200 this time, too. Going to test this more is less theory.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!