5lbs this week!

Options
And almost 9lbs total since I joined! Walking in my neighborhood 6 days week and having the food diary here have helped more than anything. Of course reading the posts on the message board are good too.

Thanks to all for just being here and providing everyone else the motivation to keep taking back our lives!

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Keep on keeping on.:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    And almost 9lbs total since I joined! Walking in my neighborhood 6 days week and having the food diary here have helped more than anything. Of course reading the posts on the message board are good too.

Thanks to all for just being here and providing everyone else the motivation to keep taking back our lives!

CONGRATULATIONS Nathan! :flowerforyou: You're doing great, keep it up! :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Isn't it great to see the scale go the other way???

It's such a great reward! Congratulations!!!
  • ruthleff
    Options
    :happy: So glad to hear of your progress!
  • Nightingale12
    Options
    Well done you. :smile:
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! :happy:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOO 6 pounds this week .... wish i had known about this site sooner......i feel great and not a failure like I have in the past
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!