Hi im new ish lol

Options
Hi just wanted to ask for opions on my profile pick. Not looking for complements at all, just want to know what people think of my size compared to my actual weight which is 173 pounds.

Replies

• lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I weigh about what you do and you look way better in that bathing suit than I would!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Screw what people say...all that matters is what you think...good job on your weight loss, and work it woman:)
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    thanks I was another 8 pounds heavier at the beginning pf april so i started doing ww. Got sick of it as i was eating way to much fruit and it seemed to just stop all of a sudden so decided to come on here, but you know what its like. We are conditioned to think we are fat coz we are not stick thin, Now im 38 and have had 2 kids and have the old wobbley belly, which id love to get rid of. Im 5 9 but still think i look overweight and my bmi says so, even though its just in the overweight catagory.
    I love food but love all the treats most, I could eat cheesecake all day and peanut butter mmm sooo good. Im trying to lose another 6 then I will be just under the 12 stone mark and I will be happy at that, but would love to be a twelve.
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    hey i am 176 and you look in a lot better condition than me! i couldnt wear a bikini after my two kids have left me witha fat, wobbly stretch marked body! i am looking to lose about 40lbs all in, 176lb is my current weight, add me if you want, we could try to help each other out!
  • hazelovesfood
    Options
    ive got a photo somewhere of me in orlando and its my fav,its how I want to be again, not sure how to add it though.
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think you look good there.
  • hazelovesfood
    Options
    Ive loaded another pic from 2010 when I really like the way I looked, you can view it in my profile.
  • hazelovesfood
    Options
    So bikini is me now, shorts in universal is me in 2010, which is where i want to be again.and green shorts pic is me after 2 weeks in orlando stuffing my face and looking a little more podgey round the belly.
    And the stripey top picture is bad, hate it look fat in it, not happy , I think that was 2009
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Yeah in that 2009 pic you looked little heavy but in all other photos you look fine. Try to maintain at this level:)
  • hazelovesfood
    Options
    umer, Yeah I know I cant remember what weight i was, but I was defo out of shape. I have been a bit bigger than that though years ago. It seems to creep up on you from out of no where lol.Ive been roungly around what I am now too 180 for the last few years but those extra 7 llbs can start to show on me lol. Im trying to be good most days and succeeding.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I think most important purpose is to be able to maintain yourself where you feel happy rather only wanting to reduce weight