Feeling your weight

Options
Here's the question. When you lose weight and you stay that weight for a while, you can't tell the difference right? But when you gain it all back, do you feel it in your legs, in your stomach that you are a lot heavier than before? Buecause i sure do.

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    of course you can tell the diffrence especially bloating:grumble: :laugh:
  • bagaydina
    Options
    it's crazy when you loose 10 lbs nobody notices and when you gain them everyone can see it right away and of course us also stomach and everything feels fat and disgusting
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    As I'm losing weight, it's coming off the weirdest places first...my wrists, my upper belly (just under my breasts), my lower back, the area where my legs and torso connect...but none of those areas are the traditional places to measure with a tape. I didn't really look there, until I noticed things like my watch was slipping around my wrist, and my pants were bagging at the crotch (but not the butt), and my boobs no longer had a shelf-rest when I was slumped over in a chair...lol. When I gained the weight, it was so very slowly that I didn't really notice it until the reverse of the above was true.