Noob

Options
Hi everyone,

I recently joined My Fitness Pal and am hoping it will help me achieve my weight loss and fitness goals. I am a 38 year old recently diagnosed with nonalcoholic fatty liver. Additionally, I was told my cholesterol was a little high, have hypertension and am prediabetic. Obviously... I am looking back on the past few years of my life and am sad that I've let myself get into this predicament. I used to be thin until I had my second child. I am a Navy wife and 4"11 mother of 3 (one with special needs) so 5 or 10 lbs overweight on me looks like 100 because I am so short. Currently weigh 182 and was told I had to get down to 120 and maintain that. I'm not sure how...but I'm going to try. I have been given a mountain of information from the nutritionist that has scared the ****ens out of me... and I'm trying to make sense of it all...the sodium intake, sugars, calories, fats, etc. Looking forward to learning as much as I can on this site, to meeting you all and making some new online friends. Thanks for having me here!! :-)